Asshole, bug or just 'did not know'?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mim
Rising Hero

Asshole, bug or just 'did not know'?

Post by Mim » 06 May 2024 09:35

Greetings!

Several years ago, a new domain opened.
Kalad with the city Kabal.
That day, there was one ship to reach the domain and that was it.
Some egoistic fuckers took the ship to Kabal and there killed the ship captain to have the town and domain for themselves.

This was ofc fixed. I do not remember exactly how, maybe by making the captain a beast to kill.
Maybe by adding more ships, or some other nice feature.

One woud hope this was the last time we would see this.
But no. A friend told me that the ship to The Island of Dead is not running.
He guessed because someone killed the goblin that runs back and forth with the coffins, and who now is dead.
Brutally killed by someone.
Is he restoring that most creatures are? Or is he restored on the other side, making the ship stranded?

Asshole, bug (that happens), or just by someone who did not know the function of said goblin?

This is sad, as the domain has as far I or my friend knows, no active wizard to take care of such a thing.

Maybe this post can help get the ship running again.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Asshole, bug or just 'did not know'?

Post by Cherek » 07 May 2024 00:39

Mim wrote:
06 May 2024 09:35
Greetings!

Several years ago, a new domain opened.
Kalad with the city Kabal.
That day, there was one ship to reach the domain and that was it.
Some egoistic fuckers took the ship to Kabal and there killed the ship captain to have the town and domain for themselves.

This was ofc fixed. I do not remember exactly how, maybe by making the captain a beast to kill.
Maybe by adding more ships, or some other nice feature.

One woud hope this was the last time we would see this.
But no. A friend told me that the ship to The Island of Dead is not running.
He guessed because someone killed the goblin that runs back and forth with the coffins, and who now is dead.
Brutally killed by someone.
Is he restoring that most creatures are? Or is he restored on the other side, making the ship stranded?

Asshole, bug (that happens), or just by someone who did not know the function of said goblin?

This is sad, as the domain has as far I or my friend knows, no active wizard to take care of such a thing.

Maybe this post can help get the ship running again.
All domains have someone that takes care of serious issues, which this seems to me. With both have an AoD (me) and AoC (Tapakah), and an AoP team (Mirandus, Varian, Santetra). As always, "mail aop" to alert the AoP team about serious issues. (I have forwarded this to them).

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 07 May 2024 09:50

Thx!!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 08 May 2024 04:42

Thanks to Santetra's swift fix, the barge is now running again. Santetra has also ensured that there will be no disruptions in the goblin's work in the future. Thanks for reporting it Mim.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/