I'll kick your bot!

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Habiki
Adept

Re: I'll kick your bot!

Post by Habiki » 16 Sep 2012 17:31

I propose that someone form a player club in Pelargir to act as a posse of bot hunters (e.g. Draugor's Bot-Bashers). Anyone could openly join the club under active player management. Once the public is aware of the club they can report suspected active botters which can then be hunted and killed (perhaps after some level of investigation??? :twisted: ) Furthermore, the best ways to dissuade antisocial behavior anthropologically speaking is a social hazing of sorts. If you kill a botter, be sure to let everyone know! I think Gorboth should do as he wills but as has been stated wizes can't do everything. I say act upon that which annoys you yourself and not only could you help fix the problem but make this is more engaging environment for everyone. Personally, I'm neutral as to the whole bot issue, but if you are cruel and ruthless and don't like a myth-bot, block him and send him to Death! What say you?

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 01 Sep 2013 02:11

So this is the way you want Calia to follow now? Bot huntard flower power?

Btw. do you realize how hard it is to spot the number challenge during night grinding on a phone screen while changing diapers and then answer it? Well I do now ^^

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Sep 2013 11:50

Habiki wrote:I propose that someone form a player club in Pelargir to act as a posse of bot hunters (e.g. Draugor's Bot-Bashers). Anyone could openly join the club under active player management. Once the public is aware of the club they can report suspected active botters which can then be hunted and killed (perhaps after some level of investigation??? :twisted: ) Furthermore, the best ways to dissuade antisocial behavior anthropologically speaking is a social hazing of sorts. If you kill a botter, be sure to let everyone know! I think Gorboth should do as he wills but as has been stated wizes can't do everything. I say act upon that which annoys you yourself and not only could you help fix the problem but make this is more engaging environment for everyone. Personally, I'm neutral as to the whole bot issue, but if you are cruel and ruthless and don't like a myth-bot, block him and send him to Death! What say you?

I say, just delete the reknown bots of the realm and be done with it

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Sep 2013 11:50

Habiki wrote:I propose that someone form a player club in Pelargir to act as a posse of bot hunters (e.g. Draugor's Bot-Bashers). Anyone could openly join the club under active player management. Once the public is aware of the club they can report suspected active botters which can then be hunted and killed (perhaps after some level of investigation??? :twisted: ) Furthermore, the best ways to dissuade antisocial behavior anthropologically speaking is a social hazing of sorts. If you kill a botter, be sure to let everyone know! I think Gorboth should do as he wills but as has been stated wizes can't do everything. I say act upon that which annoys you yourself and not only could you help fix the problem but make this is more engaging environment for everyone. Personally, I'm neutral as to the whole bot issue, but if you are cruel and ruthless and don't like a myth-bot, block him and send him to Death! What say you?

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 01 Sep 2013 13:33

Why so harsh? When I spot people botting I simply move them to the room without exits...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Habiki
Adept

Post by Habiki » 01 Sep 2013 19:42

Laurel wrote:So this is the way you want Calia to follow now? Bot huntard flower power?

Btw. do you realize how hard it is to spot the number challenge during night grinding on a phone screen while changing diapers and then answer it? Well I do now ^^
Hmm, not quite. It was a year ago I proposed that someone else can do that, rather than just complaining about it on the board. I said I didn't really care about botting, unless your bot attacks a Calian, in which case our patience is wearing thin.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 07 Sep 2013 04:07

Draugor wrote:

Agreed..
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/