Racial guild for evilaligned hobbits

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Davvol
Veteran

Racial guild for evilaligned hobbits

Post by Davvol » 26 Aug 2010 17:21

Hi.

There is no racial guild in realms for evil aligned hobbits. Any ideas for it? Or just let us to enter orcs or kenders.

Davvol

Makfly
Champion

Re: Racial guild for evilaligned hobbits

Post by Makfly » 26 Aug 2010 18:06

Ogres?

Sorry, it's my way of saying I really can't come up with a good excuse for an evil hobbit racial guild.
Basically I think the Liege should just make the Adventuresome Hobbits be alignment neutral, and be done with it.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 26 Aug 2010 18:40

I agree. Adventuresome hobbits should be neutral. Hobbits tried very hard to stay hidden from the realm of the big folk. Not concerning themselves with wars. The few that did that were written about happened to be of a good nature, but it doesn't mean all of them were.

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 26 Aug 2010 18:59

Ilrahil wrote:I agree. Adventuresome hobbits should be neutral. Hobbits tried very hard to stay hidden from the realm of the big folk. Not concerning themselves with wars. The few that did that were written about happened to be of a good nature, but it doesn't mean all of them were.
Yep.
Plus Smeagol wasn't very nice at all.*

*Now we all know some Gondor propagandist will come along and claim it was the Ring that made him evil, but we all know he had it in him before the Ring was found. :)
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 26 Aug 2010 19:30

Makfly wrote:Ogres?

Sorry, it's my way of saying I really can't come up with a good excuse for an evil hobbit racial guild.
Basically I think the Liege should just make the Adventuresome Hobbits be alignment neutral, and be done with it.
And it's ok for evilaligned elf to become orc? Why hobbits cant by corrupted into orcs?

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 26 Aug 2010 19:59

Davvol wrote:
Makfly wrote:Ogres?

And it's ok for evilaligned elf to become orc? Why hobbits cant by corrupted into orcs?

Well...orcs ARE basically elves with a special eastern make over......extremly thorough. So...only elves can become orcs...

Hmm...would pretty neat to see a Gollum in the game, though :D
//Emma's overseer

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 Aug 2010 20:12

Gollum is (was?) in the game for years ...

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 26 Aug 2010 20:17

Thats you, captain?

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 26 Aug 2010 20:40

Laurel wrote:Gollum is (was?) in the game for years ...

Oh!! Ancient history?? I've only played for 4 years (almost) never saw Gollum in that time :D
//Emma's overseer

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 Aug 2010 21:08

Goblin caves ... they weren't recoded recently afaik ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/